Friday, June 14, 2013

Chocolate Fudge Pops

Welcome in summer with these yummy chocolate fudge pops! What more can I say? :) 

Chocolate Fudge Pops
Recipe from Daphne Oz Relish
Makes 6

13 ounce can original or "lite" coconut milk, shaken
5 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (make sure your brand is dairy free)
2 Tbsp raw honey
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt

Blend all the ingredients until smooth and pour the mixture into ice pop molds. Freeze at least 2 hours. Loosen by running the molds under warm water. Enjoy!

*A few notes*
I used regular coconut milk and they came out to be about 145 calories each. If you don't have Popsicle molds you can use any little cups around the house. I used pixie cups and they were really easy to peel off once frozen except for the bottoms- I had to use a knife for that part. I used thick popsicle sticks and cut them in half lengthwise so I only needed 3 sticks.


No comments: